Delivery to any location in Lithuania
Parts ordered at our e-store are delivered to any location in Lithuania by our partner - DPD Lithuania. Delivery price depends on the order value:
We can also deliver Your order to any othe European country. International shipping costs never depence on order value and it is always charged to the Customer for the full price. In order to find out the terms of such deliveries, please contact our sales managers: +370 636 26620, or write us at email@example.com
Parts of large dimensions or weight (such as windscreen, parts of car body, gearbox, etc.) may require extra delivery fee, that is agreed on separately, by contacting the customer. This fee is not included in the prices of the spare parts or delivery price showed at the e-store.
Pick-up your order
For your convienience you can pick-up your order at any of our salons - in this case no delivery fees apply. Available pick-up location:
- Vilnius - Žalgirio g. 112a, 09300.
The delivery time depends on the amount of necessary parts in stock (it is seen instantly when the necessary part is selected at the E-store):
- The parts that are in stock are usually delivered within 2 working days from the payment day;
- If the necessary parts are out of stock, they are delivered within 4 working days.
Can delivery of the items take longer?
There are cases when ordered items fail to be delivered within estimated time, but they are seldom. It can happen:
- If the ordered part is sent by the manufacturer later. Then waiting might take up to 30 days;
- Due to transportation problems, fault of post office, courier service or third parties. In this case delivery might be extended to 21 days.
Heavy or extra-large deliveries (such as the front wind-shield, car body parts, clutch mechanisms, etc.) can be subject to higher delivery costs, which are discussed with the customer.